Anne Marchant successfully defended a client’s decision to terminate an employee under its Collective Bargaining Agreement in a binding arbitration heard before Arbitrator Michael Prihar. The case, which was heard in August, 2010, involved allegations that an employee was terminated for “just cause” under the CBA. A copy of the March, 2011 decision can be found here. (See Miller award.)
- KH&K scores double victories!
- The EEOC’s New Rule On An ADEA Defense Creates Confusion and Greater Restraints On Employers Defending Against Such Claims
- KHK wins Summary Judgment in Disability Case
- KHK wins binding labor arbitration against UFCW 770
- KH&K successful in obtaining order denying class certification in 40,000+ proposed meal and rest break class
Subscribe to RSS