Gabi is a member of , ’s Civil Litigation practice. Gabi focuses on litigating employment disputes and counseling employers, as well as on general litigation matters. She joined in 2012. Prior to joining KH&K, Gabi was of counsel at the San Francisco office of a national litigation firm handling general litigation, product liability litigation and employment matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1999
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., English Literature, 1995
- Gabi is a member of the State Bar of California and is admitted to practice law before all federal courts within the State of California.
- Applying Concepcion to California Arbitration Class Waivers, Law 360, July 2012
- Punitive Damages: Getting the Jury to Explain Its Verdict, ABTL Northern California Report, Vol. 18, No. 2, Spring 2009 (co-author)
- Gabi has broad litigation and trial experience. She currently represents management in labor and employment matters, including wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, and wage and hour class action suits. Gabi advises employers concerning compliance with state and federal laws. She also has experience handling a variety of general litigation matters.
- Gabi has led case teams and managed pre-trial case development from inception through trial, including devising pre-trial and trial strategies, creating and executing discovery, drafting and arguing motions, developing and preparing expert and company witnesses, conducting fact witness interviews and depositions, participating in jury research and selection, drafting witness outlines and opening and closing arguments, and negotiating settlements.
Hobbies & Interests
- Family and friends, running, yoga, nature, travel, good reads and good food.